This East Coast classic can make a full California meal with some grilled chicken. The best part? In 20 minutes you are done cooking and ready to eat! Happy First Weekend Dinner!
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple juice
- 1 teaspoon roasted walnut or almond oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Pink Lady apples (or another sweet-tart variety such as Jonathan or Piñata)
- 1/2 cup toasted coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 large tangerines, peeled and sections cut in half
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- In a small bowl, whisk apple juice, oil, salt, cinnamon, and pepper until blended.
- Core apples, cut into thin wedges, and cut wedges in half crosswise. In a salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over fruit and nuts and mix gently to coat.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2013-01-25.