December 1, 2012
Cleaning fewer dishes = sleeping in longer.
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Warm corn tortillas
- Brown bacon in a 12-in. frying pan. Drain on a paper towel, leaving 1 tbsp. bacon fat in pan. Cook beans and chiles in the pan over medium heat, stirring often, until simmering.
- Make 4 wells in beans with a spoon and crack an egg into each. Cook, covered, just until eggs set, about 4 minutes. Top with cheese, green onions, tomato, cilantro, avocado, and reserved bacon. Serve with tortillas.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-12-01.