One day when I was at breakfast with Hunter Freeman we were sharing stories about ourselves that the other didn’t know. We were enjoying the conversation so much that we thought it would make a fun blog post. Here is what Hunter Freeman wanted to share:
• I was handcuffed and put in the back of a police car and taken a the police station. To this day I swear it was because I had long hair.
• I used be able to tell you all about Fourier Series, Boundary Value Problems, and Vector Analysis.
• I photographed a Secretary of Defense in the White House one hot, summer day.
• I earned money doing calligraphy while I was an assistant.
• Along with four or five good friends, I was almost suspended from high school in my senior year because of an article we wrote for the school’s underground newspaper.
• I was pulled aside by airport security for carrying a (real) Navy flight helmet. (They let me on the flight, thankfully.)
• I used to play A LOT of bridge in high school. A LOT. (Can you picture me in high school yet?)
• I ground my own telescope mirror as a science project. (Now can you picture me in high school?)
• I look for joy in everyone I meet and everything I do.
• I had my picture taken with a live, 8 foot alligator, and no, her jaws were not taped shut.
See full post here: Heather Elder Represents Blog2011-08-16.