November 24, 2012
A while back, I got together with my good friend Eric Gower of Breakaway Cook and we shot a bunch of his favorite recipes for his second cookbook, The Breakaway Cook, and this easy dessert was one of my favorites. The beauty and simplicity of the recipe is divine. I highly encourage you to try the rest of them!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 2 Fuyu persimmons, peeled and sliced into irregular shapes
- About 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier, plus more for serving
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, and add the cinnamon and persimmon pieces. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add liqueur, being careful of the dramatic high flame that will result.
- Transfer to a warm plate and serve. Add and extra splash of grand Marnier if you like!
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-12-25.