December 20, 2012
You can’t beat a 30 minute dinner on a Thursday night!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Heat oven to 450° with a rack set 5 in. from the heat source. Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken in hot oil on one side, about 4 minutes. Turn chicken over and add chile flakes, garlic, tomatoes, oregano, and olives.
- Transfer pan to oven and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Lay cheese over chicken and bake just until melted and browned, 2 minutes.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-12-20.