December 4, 2012
During the holiday madness, its nice to take a break and have a light and healthy salad.
- Zest from 1 tangerine
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tangerines, segmented
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 small heads frisée, torn into bite-size pieces
- Toasted sesame seeds and pomegranate seeds (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine zest, ginger, tangerine juice, and oils. Add tangerines, onion, and frisée, then stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and sprinkle with sesame seeds and pomegranate seeds if you like.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-12-04.