December 3, 2012
I know you didn’t eat all that lasagna! Go on, polish it off with your veggies tonight.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add green beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften and brown, about 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-12-03.