December 28, 2012
So invite yours’ over! You can whip up this yummie dip in 10 minutes, leaving you plenty of time to catch up about everyone’s travel trials, favorite presents & funny family stories.
- 1 or 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped fresh oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, whirl garlic until finely chopped. Scrape down the inside of the bowl and add beans, olive oil, and lemon zest and juice. Whirl until smooth and blended.
- Transfer dip to a small bowl. Stir in oregano, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with pita bread and assorted fresh vegetables.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-12-28.