December 16, 2012
Go ahead, invite your friends over for a lazy Sunday before the Holiday Season swings into full tilt!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Italian turkey sausages (8 oz. total), casings removed
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat broiler with a rack set 4 in. from heat. Heat oil in a large, ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Cook sausage, stirring often, until browned, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion and cook until vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in Swiss chard, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a large bowl until starting to foam. Stir in cheese and salt. Pour mixture into pan with vegetables; cook on stove until the bottom sets, about 3 minutes. Broil until firm and browned, 3 minutes.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_syndicated() in /home/tamra/blog.at-edge.com/wp-content/themes/ubergrid/single.php on line 76