November 30, 2012
Usually we like to go out to eat Friday night but if your someone is running late getting out of the office and, like me, you just need a little treat to tide you over, this is a favorite. Pears are plentiful this time of year and prosciutto is always in your fridge, too, right? (;
- 2 pears, each cut into 8 wedges and cored
- 8 thin slices (4 oz.) prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Wrap pear wedges with prosciutto and set on a serving plate. Drizzle with oil and vinegar and sprinkle with salt.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-wedge serving.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-11-30.