What a lovely way to start your Sunday! All you need is a latte and the paper. Enjoy (:
- 4 large eggs
- About 5 1/2 tbsp. honey, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups raspberries, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into chunks
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced (or use another favorite fruit)
- Set an ovenproof 12-in. frying pan or 9- by 13-in. pan in oven and preheat oven to 425°. Whisk eggs, 1/4 cup honey, and the zest in a medium bowl to blend. Add salt, flour, and 1/4 cup milk and whisk until smooth, then whisk in remaining milk.
- Purée 1 cup raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain; discard seeds.
- Remove pan from oven; add butter and swirl until melted and golden. Pour in batter. Pour raspberry purée over batter in wide ribbons. Reduce heat to 400° and bake pancake until deep golden, 30 minutes. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to firm up (pancake will fall).
- Combine strawberries and remaining 1 cup raspberries and 1 1/2 tbsp. honey in a bowl; let stand at least 10 minutes. Add honey to taste. Spoon half of fruit over pancake and serve the rest on the side. Cut pancake into wedges.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2013-01-20.