December 11, 2012
Not your mother’s brussel sproats! You’ll be fighting over the last ones!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add garlic and brussels sprouts, and cook until brown and softened, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add broth and cook until sprouts are tender but not soggy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add pine nuts and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a small dish and sprinkle with parmesan.
See full post here: Annabelle Breakey Photography :: Blog2012-12-11.